Last Updated Monday, November 29, 2021
(This webpage is updated as needed.)
We wanted to provide you updated information related to Tel Hai’s infection prevention methods and our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today, we were informed that one, residential living team member tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, November 28. We are currently following the “Criteria for Return to Work for Health Care Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19” guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for team members who have tested positive for COVID-19.
We continue to encourage everyone to remain diligent about social distancing, wearing a mask and proper hand hygiene. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to vigorously enforce all safety and security measures in place.
- All residential living visitors & guests— regardless of vaccination status— are now REQUESTED to wear a mask when on campus in public areas, unless eating.
- All residential living residents— regardless of vaccination status— are now REQUESTED to wear a mask when outside your own home, unless eating. This includes indoor public spaces.
- All individuals— regardless of vaccination status—are still required to wear a mask when indoors in Meadows Health Care Center, Lakeview Personal Care, and Adult Day Services, per the PA Department of Health and PA Department of Human Services requirements.
For all previously announced COVID-19 positive cases, please scroll down and click on “COVID-19 Cumulative Positive Cases” for a complete, historical listing.
For more information:
Tel Hai COVID-19 Information Hotline (24 hours/7 days a week): 484-796-4862
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Residential Living, please contact Katie Buck, Residential Living Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2012.
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Lakeview Personal Care, please contact Cynthia Dallara, Lakeview Personal Care Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2101.
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Meadows Health Care, please contact Janice Williams, Meadows Health Care Center Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2011.