Convenient & essential on-campus services.
Each day, Tel Hai residents take advantage of campus services, health-related offerings and amenities that aid in their independence and overall wellness, bringing value to their decision to live in a Life Plan Community.
Without having to leave campus—or for some, even their building— residents enjoy access to services that make their life easier, more enjoyable and stress-free. From well-manicured lawns to door-to-door pharmacy delivery, the advantages are endless.
Tel Hai’s clinical services enhance the ongoing safety of residential living residents by providing essential, living-in-place health-related services… right here on our campus within the conveniently located StoneCroft Health Suite and Lakeview Health Suite.
- Laboratory Testing for blood counts, hemoglobin, enzyme, insulin, urinalysis testing, etc.
- Pharmacy Delivery providing daily door-to-door and emergency delivery of medications
- Dental Services for routine dental exams, cleanings, denture assistance, and dental consultations
- Dermatology Services specializing in prevention, detection, and treatment of pre-cancer, growths, inflammation, etc.
- Podiatry Services specializing in nail care; conditions of the foot and ankle including arthritis, injuries, nerve disorders; and orthotics
- Chiropractic Services specializing in neuromuscular subluxations, adjustments, manipulations and spinal degeneration
- Optometrist Services specializing in routine eye exams, low/binocular vision, prescriptions and glasses fittings
- Equipment Services with access to durable medical equipment, including shower chairs, CPAP and BiPAP machines
- Installation Services of preventive safety devices such as grab bars, handheld shower wands, and entry/exit ramps
We’ll get you where you need to go! We provide both on-campus and off-campus transportation services because we understand and value the importance of a resident’s right to remain independent. Transportation services provide residents with regularly scheduled destinations and flexible, personalized options to meet their needs.
Complimentary On-Campus Transportation- Complimentary on-campus transportation is available weekdays by accessing the Campus Shuttle.
Complimentary Off-Campus Transportation- Complimentary off-campus transportation is available by accessing the Community Shuttle. This service transports residents to local businesses, pharmacies, grocery stores, shopping centers and other locations.
Personalized Off-Campus Transportation- Personalized transportation is also available for the ease and comfort of residents. We can assist you by providing transportation to/from medical appointments, airport and rail hubs, or for events or visits as requested. This service is offered seven days a week, 24 hours a day by contacting Residential Living.
Included in the Home Care at Tel Hai program, we do offer housekeeping services as an in-home support function. This provides additional service including dusting, general cleaning, floor care and window washing.
Residents enjoy hassle-free living through Tel Hai’s extensive on-site Maintenance & Lawn Care Services.
Interior and exterior home repair and maintenance services include painting, roofing, building repairs and replacements as needed, along with fulfilling general maintenance requests. Our trained Facilities Services team members are available to handle all the hassles that come with a home, including appliance, plumbing and electrical repairs.
Exterior services include lawn cutting, fertilization, shrub and tree trimming, mulching, leaf removal, and snow removal. In addition, our Facilities Services team members oversee all exterior maintenance of all the community buildings and keep our well-manicured grounds looking beautiful.
Tel Hai offers a full array of salon and spa services in three locations on the campus, all operated by our valued salon providers. The Hidden Hills Salon, located within StoneCroft Commons, is open to the public and offers a variety of services including women’s and men’s hair services, children’s/special occasion services, hair color services/highlights, curl/texture services, manicure/pedicure services and facial hair removal. Massage services, provided by a contracted licensed massage therapist, are available by appointment in the StoneCroft Health Suite and Lakeview Health Suite.
Are you in need of Salon & Spa Services? Please contact The Hidden Hills Salon directly at 484-796-4387.
Ready to experience the convenience of our campus services? Let’s start a conversation!
Become a Resident