Opening November 2021… newly expanded memory support at Tel Hai
At Lakehouse, we take care of your loved one like they’re family… because they are. We understand that with a dementia diagnosis, the future care needs of your loved one can be a complex and worrisome challenge. We’re committed to providing personalized memory support care through all the bends and turns of the dementia journey.
Like you, we want your loved one to live an active and engaged life in a safe and intimate home-like environment. Let us help you navigate the waters of change. Lakehouse is opening November 2021, so contact us today to discuss secure care options.
- Encouraging enriching & dignified living through the changes of dementia
- Private and shared studios where residents create home highlighted by memory-sparking,
- Wellness program based on the resident’s cognitive abilities, previous interests and physical needs
- Team members with specialized education, certified in the delicate care of individuals with dementia through the “Alzheimer’s Association essentiALZ” training curriculum
- A dementia trained, clinical team provides 24-hour person centered care in a secure environment
- Training and program in place for discreet monitoring of a resident’s safety while retaining dignity
- Three, well-balanced meals prepared daily through collaboration with our chef and registered dietitian
- Medication management, administration and monitoring
- Laundry services of personal clothing, linens, towels
- Weekly housekeeping services
Are you in need of Memory Support? We’re here to help. Please contact us directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org