Navigating the road of changing needs of a beloved spouse, family member or friend can be filled with hard conversations. Let us provide insight and resources through a two-part, educational series called ‘Tough Talks,’ paired with an open house of Lakeview Personal Care.We’ll explore topics like safe driving, money management, being a health advocate, assisting with housekeeping/hygiene, decluttering and combating loneliness.
Tours begin at 6 pm in the Auditorium/Chapel. A 1-hour presentation and Q&A begins at 6:30 pm. Refreshments will be served.
Tough Talks- Session 1 on September 9
- I’m Driving – Navigating the road to change driving habits.
- It’s My Money – When money management requires a partnership.
- I’m Fine – When a health advocate is needed at medical appointments or with managing medications.
Tough Talks- Session 2 on September 16
- I Don’t Need Help – Accepting assistance with home maintenance, housekeeping, or hygiene.
- Lonely or Sad? – Identifying the signs and symptoms.
- Decluttering & Downsizing – Letting go of “treasures.”
- Aging in Place or Making a Move – The advantages and disadvantages to both.
Explore Retirement Living Open House: Oct. 19
Explore Retirement Living Open House Saturday, October 19 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Visit Tel Hai for the 9th Annual Explore Retirement Living Open House as we join several other communities in Lancaster and Chester Counties. Take the first step to securing your future by exploring Tel Hai’s full-range of expansive accommodations, amenities and services….
Next ‘Taste of Tel Hai’ Luncheon: Wed., Oct. 30
Learn more about the Tel Hai lifestyle and decide if it could be perfect for you! In addition to a delicious, complimentary lunch and presentation, you’ll explore the residential living options at our community and hear from the residents who live here. Register online below or call Ginny at (610) 273-9333, ext. 2144 today to reserve your seat! Tuesday,…
Tel Hai Hosts Holiday Craft Bazaar: Thurs., Nov. 21
Tel Hai Retirement Community invites the public to attend a ‘Holiday Craft Bazaar’ on Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the StoneCroft Center for Worship & Performing Arts on the campus of Tel Hai. This event is free and open for the public to attend. From home-based business to skilled…