Navigating the road of changing needs of a beloved spouse, family member or friend can be filled with hard conversations. Let us provide insight and resources through a two-part, educational series called ‘Tough Talks,’ paired with an open house of Lakeview Personal Care.We’ll explore topics like safe driving, money management, being a health advocate, assisting with housekeeping/hygiene, decluttering and combating loneliness.
Tours begin at 6 pm in the Auditorium/Chapel. A 1-hour presentation and Q&A begins at 6:30 pm. Refreshments will be served.
Tough Talks- Session 1 on September 9
- I’m Driving – Navigating the road to change driving habits.
- It’s My Money – When money management requires a partnership.
- I’m Fine – When a health advocate is needed at medical appointments or with managing medications.
Tough Talks- Session 2 on September 16
- I Don’t Need Help – Accepting assistance with home maintenance, housekeeping, or hygiene.
- Lonely or Sad? – Identifying the signs and symptoms.
- Decluttering & Downsizing – Letting go of “treasures.”
- Aging in Place or Making a Move – The advantages and disadvantages to both.
THE TRAIN CLUB OPEN HOUSE: Sat., Dec. 9, 2023
Tel Hai’s Train Club welcomes you to their holiday open house during the dates and times listed below. View the 30-foot mural showcasing the Chester County countryside, created by professional artist and Tel Hai resident Loretta Gable Englerth! Bring your grandchildren and explore all the railway communities within the detailed tablescapes during the 2023 holiday…
TASTE OF TEL HAI LUNCHEON- REGISTER: Tues., Jan. 23, 2024
Join Residential Living Counselor Tracy Weaver as she shares about Tel Hai at an in-person ‘Taste of Tel Hai’ event. Learn more about the Tel Hai lifestyle and decide if it could be perfect for you! Join us for a delicious lunch where you’ll learn about residential living options. You will get a great overview of our…
HILLCREST APARTMENTS WINTER OPEN HOUSE: Tues., March 5, 2024
Discover the connected, convenient, and all-under-one-roof advantage of Hillcrest Apartments at our ‘Winter Open House’ from 1- 3 PM. Centrally located with indoor access to campus amenities like wellness spaces, a pool, various culinary venues, a convenience store, onsite medical suite and library, you’ll enjoy the winter months embraced in the warmth of community. With…