Navigating the road of changing needs of a beloved spouse, family member or friend can be filled with hard conversations. Let us provide insight and resources through a two-part, educational series called ‘Tough Talks,’ paired with an open house of Lakeview Personal Care.We’ll explore topics like safe driving, money management, being a health advocate, assisting with housekeeping/hygiene, decluttering and combating loneliness.
Tours begin at 6 pm in the Auditorium/Chapel. A 1-hour presentation and Q&A begins at 6:30 pm. Refreshments will be served.
Tough Talks- Session 1 on September 9
- I’m Driving – Navigating the road to change driving habits.
- It’s My Money – When money management requires a partnership.
- I’m Fine – When a health advocate is needed at medical appointments or with managing medications.
Tough Talks- Session 2 on September 16
- I Don’t Need Help – Accepting assistance with home maintenance, housekeeping, or hygiene.
- Lonely or Sad? – Identifying the signs and symptoms.
- Decluttering & Downsizing – Letting go of “treasures.”
- Aging in Place or Making a Move – The advantages and disadvantages to both.