Navigating the road of changing needs of a beloved spouse, family member or friend can be filled with hard conversations. Let us provide insight and resources through a two-part, educational series called ‘Tough Talks,’ paired with an open house of Lakeview Personal Care.We’ll explore topics like safe driving, money management, being a health advocate, assisting with housekeeping/hygiene, decluttering and combating loneliness.
Tours begin at 6 pm in the Auditorium/Chapel. A 1-hour presentation and Q&A begins at 6:30 pm. Refreshments will be served.
Tough Talks- Session 1 on September 9
- I’m Driving – Navigating the road to change driving habits.
- It’s My Money – When money management requires a partnership.
- I’m Fine – When a health advocate is needed at medical appointments or with managing medications.
Tough Talks- Session 2 on September 16
- I Don’t Need Help – Accepting assistance with home maintenance, housekeeping, or hygiene.
- Lonely or Sad? – Identifying the signs and symptoms.
- Decluttering & Downsizing – Letting go of “treasures.”
- Aging in Place or Making a Move – The advantages and disadvantages to both.
TASTE OF TEL HAI LUNCHEON- REGISTER: Thurs., July 13
Join Residential Living Counselor Tracy Weaver as she shares about Tel Hai at an in-person ‘Taste of Tel Hai’ event. Learn more about the Tel Hai lifestyle and decide if it could be perfect for you! Join us for a delicious lunch where you’ll learn about residential living options. You will get a great overview of our…
INTERNATIONAL TRIP: 13-DAY “ISRAEL: Walk Through The Bible” 2024
Are you ready to reignite your passion for travel, learning and culture? Tel Hai Retirement Community invites the community to join Chaplain David Hicks for a 13-day ‘Israel: Walk Through The Bible’ from February 24 – March 7, 2024. In conjunction with Educational Opportunities Tours and The Jerusalem Center for Biblical Studies, Chaplain Dave will…
TOURING PERSONAL CARE: What’s in a visit?
Did you know that Tel Hai Retirement Community offers Personal Care, Respite Care and Memory Support? It’s found in Lakeview… which is home to more than 70 residents. For those who require daily assistance to remain independent, safe and secure, Lakeview provides the freedom and amenities of residential living paired with clinical support. Encouraging a…