Live More with Less
Apartment Featuring 790 Sq. Ft.
A home like the Garnet, located within StoneCroft Apartments, means that with 790 sq. ft., you have enough room to entertain your family and friends without useless spaces that create more cleaning and more work.
About the Garnet
Retirement living at Tel Hai is more affordable and flexible than ever in the Garnet. With a modest entrance fee of $189,600 the Garnet provides you a beautiful home that’s paired with access to all our continuing care services and amenities. And with a reasonable monthly fee starting at $1,873— which includes flexible ‘Dining Dollars’ that can be spent in multiple dining venues— you’ll be secure in your financial future knowing you’re in a home you can afford.
Garnet Features Include:
- Large, open living & dining space for entertaining family and friends
- Private bedroom suite with full bathroom and spacious closet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-home laundry area, powder room & formal entry area
- Spacious balcony or patio
- Temperature-controlled storage unit
- Under-building parking available
- Direct, indoor access to common areas, dining room & amenity spaces
So what are you waiting for? Discover the joy of inspired living, abundant activities, and the rewards of retirement at Tel Hai. And remember, you’ll have access to the full continuum of care available on campus.
If you’re interested in learning more about this beautiful home and for additional details, complete the form below or contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (484) 796-4262.
(Entrance fee as of July 1, 2023. Virtual tour and images shown are of sample Garnet apartments and are not representative of the actual unit that is available.)