- Learn about healthy eating habits, wise food choices and sample healthy treats
- Receive a complimentary blood pressure screening
- Participate in light stretching and explore the importance of exercise and hydration
- Discover spiritual and intellectual wellness opportunities
- Uncover joyful service and purposeful volunteer roles
Event is hosted in the StoneCroft Center for Worship and Performing Arts within StoneCroft Commons, located at 4000 Tree Line Drive, Honey Brook. Follow Beaver Dam Road to the West Entrance of Tel Hai, then turn onto Tree Line Drive and follow signs to StoneCroft. Parking is available adjacent to the entrance.
Registration for this event is now closed. For questions, please contact Marketing at (484) 796-4262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.