About the ‘Charity of Choice’ Program:
Tel Hai’s Community Engagement Committee, which leads Tel Hai’s outreach efforts, focuses on providing support to organizations throughout our community. We provide both service and financial support to the following areas of impact:
- organizations that provide services to those experiencing chronic hunger;
- organizations that promote health and wellness services;
- organizations that provide beneficial services to Tel Hai residents, team members and/or their families.
2023 ‘Charity of Choice’ Program Selection Timeline:
Each April & May, we encourage organizations to apply online to be selected as a ‘Charity of Choice.’
- April 1 – May 31, 2023: The online application period is now closed.
- June 2023: Tel Hai representatives reviewed all program applications.
- July 2023: Charities selected will be informed.
- July 2023 – June 2024: Charities selected will be provided funding.
2023 ‘Charity of Choice’ Program Winners:
Annually, Tel Hai selects community organizations as part of our ‘Charity of Choice’ program that will receive financial support. The charities selected for 2023 included:
- Honey Brook Community Partnership
- Honey Brook Food Pantry
- Elverson Honey Brook Area EMS
- Hearts in Hands Community Center
- Human Services Inc.
- Anchored Ministries
- Tel Hai Camp & Retreat
- Twin Valley Rotary Club
For specific questions related to Community Engagement, please contact the Development Office directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2036 or email email@example.com.