About the ‘Charity of Choice’ Program:
Tel Hai’s Community Engagement Committee, which leads Tel Hai’s outreach efforts, focuses on providing support to organizations throughout our community. We provide both service and financial support to the following areas of impact:
- organizations that provide services to those experiencing chronic hunger;
- organizations that promote health and wellness services;
- organizations that provide beneficial services to Tel Hai residents, team members and/or their families.
2021 ‘Charity of Choice’ Program Winners:
Annually, Tel Hai selects community organizations as part of our ‘Charity of Choice’ program that will receive financial support. The charities selected for 2021 included:
- Tel Hai Camp & Retreat
- Honey Brook Community Partnership
- Twin Valley Rotary
- Hearts in Hands Community Center
- Honey Brook Food Pantry
- Honey Brook Community Library
2022 ‘Charity of Choice’ Program Selection Timeline:
Each April & May, we encourage organizations to apply online to be selected as a ‘Charity of Choice.’
- April 1 – May 31, 2022: The online application period will be open.
- June 2022: Tel Hai representatives review applications.
- July 2022: Charities selected will be informed.
- July 2022 – June 2023: Charities selected will be provided funding.
For specific questions related to Community Engagement, please contact the Development Office directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.