About the ‘Charity of Choice’ Program:
Tel Hai’s Community Engagement Committee, which leads Tel Hai’s outreach efforts, focuses on providing support to organizations throughout our community. We provide both service and financial support to the following areas of impact:
- organizations that provide services to those experiencing chronic hunger;
- organizations that promote health and wellness services;
- organizations that provide beneficial services to Tel Hai residents, team members and/or their families.
2022 ‘Charity of Choice’ Program Winners:
Annually, Tel Hai selects community organizations as part of our ‘Charity of Choice’ program that will receive financial support. The charities selected for 2022 included:
- Human Services Inc.
- Brandywine Valley Active Aging
- Honey Brook Food Pantry
- Honey Brook Community Library
- Hearts in Hands Community Center
- Twin Valley Rotary Club
- Honey Brook Community Partnership
- Tel Hai Camp & Retreat
2023 ‘Charity of Choice’ Program Selection Timeline:
Each April & May, we encourage organizations to apply online to be selected as a ‘Charity of Choice.’
- April 1 – May 31, 2023: The online application period is open.
- June 2023: Tel Hai representatives review all program applications.
- July 2023: Charities selected will be informed.
- July 2023 – June 2024: Charities selected will be provided funding.
For specific questions related to Community Engagement, please contact the Development Office directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.