An affordable, limited-income rental option.

Dedicated to providing quality housing and services to limited-income seniors and adults, the Tel Hai campus is home to Tel Haven Apartments, an affordable rental-only option for low-income seniors over the age of 62, or handicapped or disabled individuals over the age of 18.

Each accommodation includes a living room, eat-in kitchen, bedroom, and private bath, in an apartment complex that offers comfortable, enjoyable living with access to Tel Hai’s programs, activities, and amenities. Residents can also utilize value-added services available, such as trips to the grocery store or area shopping malls, for a minimal charge.

Tel Haven Apartments is federally subsidized by the United States Department of Agriculture/Rural Development Services.

Low-Income Housing Application
Income Limits & Rent

For specific questions, please contact the Tel Haven Apartments Manager directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2149 or email