Tel Hai’s Hosting a VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT:
Thursday, November 4, 2021
8:30 AM – 6 PM
What positions are we interviewing for?
- Registered Nurse/RN Team Leaders- $32-$41.25/hour, full time & part time
- Registered Nurse/RN Supervisor- (No Weekends!) $34-$36/hour, full time
- Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN Team Leaders- $25-$33.25/hour, full time & part time
- Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN Team Leaders (Personal Care)- $25-$28.88/hour, full time & part time
What is a Virtual Hiring Event?
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren’t in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you’re a fit! Please click on the Zoom link provided (after you register for the Virtual Hiring Event through Indeed) to connect to the meeting. If you have any questions or problems you can also text us at 484-500-5073.
Who is Tel Hai Retirement Community?
Tel Hai is a non-profit Life Plan Community (continuing care retirement community) located in the beautiful countryside of Honey Brook, PA. We have been providing high quality aging services for over 60 years.
At Tel Hai, it takes a talented and diverse workforce to provide the quality services that are the foundation of our success. Team members work in a nurturing, challenging and rewarding environment while experiencing close connections with residents, family members and guests. We provide a variety of career opportunities that are mission-minded and soul-enriching. We strive to hire the best people, then give them the tools and training they need to thrive.
Tel Hai offers excellent perks and benefits (based on hours worked) in addition to competitive wages and a friendly, supportive working environment.
- $1,000 Sign-On-Bonus and Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Growth & Supervisory Level Advancement Opportunities
- Orientation Schedules & Onboarding Timelines that will meet your individual needs
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities for you & your dependents
- FREE On-Site Fitness & Aquatic Center
- Daily Pay available
- On-Site Child Care
- Discounted Meals
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability Benefits & Retirement Savings with company match
- And more!
Tel Hai Retirement Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re located in Chester County in Honey Brook, PA. For specific questions, please contact Human Resources directly at 610-273-4611 or email email@example.com
(COVID-19 Vaccination Statement: Effective November 30, 2021, Tel Hai Retirement Community will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless he/she has an approved medical or religious exception.)