Affordable & Flexible Retirement Living in the Onyx
Apartment Featuring 1,080 Sq. Ft.
Retirement living at Tel Hai is more affordable and flexible than ever in the Onyx- now currently available! Featuring 1,080 square feet, the intimate accommodation includes a private bedroom suite and bonus den… a popular feature for those looking to rightsize their ‘stuff’ and maximize their lifestyle!
With a modest entrance fee, the Onyx provides you a beautiful home that’s paired with access to all our continuing care services and amenities. And with a reasonable monthly fee— which includes flexible ‘Dining Dollars’ that can be spent in all our on-campus dining venues— you’ll be secure in your financial future knowing you’re in a home you can afford.
The Onyx Apartment— located in StoneCroft— is in close proximity to the Stone Hearth Grille, StoneCroft Aquatics Center, Arts Suite, Center for Worship & Performing Arts… where residents’ gather and memories are made! It’s all under one roof… the perfect blend of convenience and connectedness!
Onyx Apartment Features Include:
- Open living & dining space for entertaining family and friends
- Private bedroom suite with full bathroom, shower and spacious closet
- Fully equipped kitchen with counter-height seating
- Fine finishings including brushed nickel, granite kitchen countertops & tile backsplash
- Abundance of storage and cabinetry
- In-home laundry area, powder room & formal entry area
- Spacious balcony with privacy fence
- Temperature-controlled storage unit
- Indoor access to common areas
Onyx Apartment Customizable Features:
- Customize the flooring including luxury vinyl tile, luxury vinyl planking and carpeting
- Customize the paint including multiple color options and wall enhancements
- Numerous upgrades including hardware for cabinetry, faucet selection, french doors, and glass shower doors
So what are you waiting for? Discover the joy of inspired living, abundant activities, and the rewards of retirement at Tel Hai. And remember, you’ll have access to the full continuum of care available on campus.
If you’re interested in learning more about this beautiful home and for additional details and pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call Marketing today at (484) 796-4262, or complete the form below!