The Faire is BACK in 2022 and is scheduled for Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the StoneCroft Center for Worship & Performing Arts at 4000 Tree Line Drive, Honey Brook, on the campus of Tel Hai.
The faire offers exposure to hundreds of new potential customers and community connections under one roof. For community, civic and service organizations, this faire is a great opportunity to raise awareness of your efforts benefitting the local community.
First held in 1996, the event is a unique educational faire for residents, staff, families and the local community to explore the following:
- Business & professional service providers
- Health care service providers
- Community, civic & service organizations
- Government & public agencies
(Please Note: All events, times and locations are subject to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic response and mitigation efforts. The well-being of all individuals visiting, working and living at our community is our first priority. We follow guidelines set forth by the CDC.)
- No registration fee is charged but booth assignments and reservations are on a first-come/first-served basis. Use the form below to register your organization. Registration will closed when capacity is reached.
- Vendors will be provided a complimentary boxed lunch for up to two staff per booth.
- We request that each vendor offer a door prize that will be given away to attendees. Each vendor will be responsible for their own registration/entry forms for the drawing and for collecting the forms. After your winner has been selected at the conclusion of the faire, Tel Hai will collect the prize, the winner’s contact information, and will contact the winner.
- Vendor Questions- Contact Jolene Weaver, Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-273-9333 ext. 2059 for more information.