This event has now concluded for 2022. Thanks for checking in!
The Faire is BACK in 2022 and is scheduled for Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the StoneCroft Center for Worship & Performing Arts at 4000 Tree Line Drive, Honey Brook, on the campus of Tel Hai.
This event is FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! The faire offers community connections under one roof including the general public, residents and team members of Tel Hai, future residents, friends and family members.
First held in 1996, the event is a unique educational faire to help the local community explore the following:
- Business & professional service providers
- Health care service providers
- Community, civic & service organizations
- Government & public agencies
(Please Note: All events, times and locations are subject to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic response and mitigation efforts. The well-being of all individuals visiting, working and living at our community is our first priority. We follow guidelines set forth by the CDC.)
- No registration fee is charged but booth assignments and reservations are on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Vendors will be provided a complimentary boxed lunch for up to two staff per booth.
- We request that each vendor offer a door prize that will be given away to attendees. Each vendor will be responsible for their own registration/entry forms for the drawing and for collecting the forms. After your winner has been selected at the conclusion of the faire, Tel Hai will collect the prize, the winner’s contact information, and will contact the winner.
- Vendor Questions- (Online registration is now closed. This event has reached maximum vendor capacity.) Contact Jolene Weaver, Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-273-9333 ext. 2059 for more information.
REGISTERED VENDORS for 2022 FAIRE:
AAA Club Alliance
Advanced Hearing Aid Center
Author Bruce Mowday
BAYADA Home Health Care
Blue Marsh Insurance
Brandywine Valley Active Aging
CC Tire & Auto
Chester Springs Model Yacht Club
Clear Captions, LLC
Elverson – Honey Brook Area EMS
Ephrata National Bank
Family Dentistry of Morgantown
Haven Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania & Philadelphia
Heritage Design Interiors
Hidden Hills Salon
Honey Brook Community Library
Honey Brook Food Pantry
Honey Brook Pharmacy L.P.
Honey Brook Women’s Club
Honeybrook Golf Club & Greenside Grill
Honey Brook Youth Center
Hughes & Hughes Family Dentistry
Levin Luminais Chronister Eye Assoc.
Lorah’s Handmade Chocolates, LLC
Marsha M. Kirschner, DMD
Mt. Everest Moving Company
Right Size Relocation
Rover Community Transportation
Sight & Sound Theatres
Stauffer’s Drug Store
Tel Hai Camp & Retreat
Tel Hai Marketing & Admissions
Tel Hai Outpatient Therapy Services (Symbria)
The Donohue Funeral Home, Inc.
The Labs Funeral Home, Inc.
Twin Valley Food Pantry
WellSprings Home Care Ltd.