Life at Tel Hai is rewarding and engaging! Purposeful enrichment is a cornerstone to our Volunteer Services program. The lives of our residents, team members, friends and family members are blessed through the joyful service of our extraordinary team of volunteers. Read the latest edition of our Spring 2016 Volunteer Newsletter here!
Are you a current volunteer? Log Your Volunteer Hours Today!
Tel Hai is now excited to offer a new, online system to log volunteer hours. To receive your ‘Login Name’ and ‘Password,’ please contact Volunteer Services directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in volunteering? Complete the Online Volunteer Interest Form today!
- Who are the volunteers? From residents to community neighbors, Volunteer Services is always looking for additional volunteers to help facilitate the enrichment of lives on our campus. If you have a servant heart that desires to help others, volunteering at Tel Hai is your answer!
- How often do they volunteer? Volunteer opportunities range from as few as an hour a week to several hours a day. Volunteers choose when and how they spend their time impacting the lives of their neighbors.
- What kind of volunteer opportunities exist? With more than 150 acres and 800 residents, volunteer opportunities at Tel Hai are endless! Opportunities include assisting with on-campus programs and activities, lending a hand to residents in personal care or health care, friendly visitation and even pet visiting! View our ‘Volunteer Wish List’ for additional volunteer opportunities.
- What if I have a special gift to share? If you have a special hobby or talent you’d like to share, we can utilize your special gift! Perhaps you play a musical instrument or enjoy creative writing, we can match your gift to our needs.
- What about your Summer Youth Program? Our summer youth volunteers range in age from 12 to 16 years old and serve in various capacities during the summer months. They help with resident activities, deliver the mail, assist in our cafe, perform clerical tasks and even water flowers outside!
- How do I get started? Fill out the ‘Online Volunteer Interest Form’ link above and click submit when completed! Or, you can contact Volunteer Services directly at 610-273-9333 ext. 2010 or email email@example.com