In partnership with Stauffer’s Drug Store of New Holland, Tel Hai Retirement Community is hosting a COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Booster Clinic on the following dates from 9 AM to 1 PM in the StoneCroft Center for Worship & Performing Arts. (This clinic is for Tel Hai Team Members only!)
Friday, October 29, 2021
(Registration closes at 8 AM on Oct. 27)
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
(Registration closes at 8 AM on Nov. 1)
Stauffer’s will be administering the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Booster. Please read the information below first, and then self-schedule using the provided form.
In preparation for the clinic, please download, print out, and complete both of the forms below, which are required by Stauffer’s Drug Store. Bring them with you to the clinic. If you are unable to print, paper copies will be available at registration on the day of the clinic.
ON THE CLINIC DAY:
Please remember the following:
– Come to the StoneCroft Center for Worship & Performing Arts (4000 Tree Line Drive, Honey Brook, PA) at your designated time. Please see the registration table in the lobby for check-in and paperwork.
– Print out & complete both of the forms found above, as required by Stauffer’s Drug Store. If you cannot print them out, they will be available the day of the clinic.
– Bring your vaccination card
– Bring your health insurance card (if you have one)
– Bring your prescription card (if you have one)
– Bring your Medicare card (if you have one)
– Bring your Driver’s License or State Issued ID Card
Questions? Please contact Katie Buck, Residential Living Administrator at Tel Hai Retirement Community, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2012.
(Please Note: Pending availability from our pharmacist, we may be able to also provide the Moderna booster for those who originally received the Moderna vaccine. We will keep team members updated if/when this booster is available to us.)