Tel Hai is a Hebrew phrase meaning “Hill of Life” – aptly named for a community with a long-standing reputation of providing exemplary service and care in a vibrant environment that enables seniors to live life to the fullest. Tel Hai is a nationally accredited, non-profit Life Plan Community (formerly a continuing care retirement community), and is rich in heritage and compassionate people who are eager to serve others and motivated by God’s love for His people.
For more than 60 years, we have made a meaningful difference in the lives of older adults with our dedication to enhancing quality of life and honoring the dignity of each individual. Today, we help seniors redefine their retirement their way by providing an exceptional place to call home featuring:
– Distinctive services and amenities
– Fine, comfortable residences
– Extensive activities and programming
– A full suite of available health services
– An exceptional team of talented people
– Access to a continuum of care on site
Our one-of-a-kind approach to retirement living is enjoyed by more than 800 residents. Tel Hai’s campus offerings feature:
– Residential Living Cottages & Apartments – A wide selection of floor plans are available and residences can be customized to accommodate individual preferences. We also have attractive rental apartments for lower-income seniors who share in all campus activities.
– Personal Care – Residents have a choice of inviting, personal care residences where we provide meals, housekeeping and linen service, help with daily living needs, scheduled activities, and 24-hour nurse availability, located at Lakeview Personal Care.
– Skilled Health Care – We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care in private and semi-private accommodations. In addition, many of the community’s resident health services are administered at the Meadows Health Care Center.
– Memory Support Care – Cognitive impairment support is provided in a loving, secure environment called Maple View.
– Therapy Services – Occupational, physical and speech therapy programs are provided to residents to enhance mobility and quality of life in Garden View, located inside Meadows Health Care Center.
– Adult Day Services – Available to the greater community, our Adult Day Services program provides personalized care to adults with physical disabilities and/or memory loss helping them improve or maintain their level of independence.
– Child Day Care – The Children’s Learning Garden is a licensed education center, providing general day care, programs before and after school, and a summer day camp.
To get an inside look at our community, please visit our photo gallery.