Last Updated Friday, July 3, 8:00 AM
As of today, NO additional residents and NO additional team members have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Resident COVID-19 Positive Test-
- 1 Lakeview Personal Care resident, announced on June 14
- 1 residential living cottage resident, announced on June 10
- Team Member COVID-19 Positive Test-
- 2 Meadows Health Care Center non-direct care team members, announced on June 19
- 1 Lakeview Personal Care direct care team member, announced on June 10
- 1 Meadows Health Care Center non-direct care team member, announced on May 29
- 1 Lakeview Personal Care direct care team member, announced on May 8
- Resident Deaths Due to COVID-19- 0 residents
We are currently following the “Criteria for Return to Work for Health Care Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19” guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for team members who have tested positive for COVID-19.
As we previously shared, we instituted a ‘Universal Testing Strategy’ in both Meadows Health Care Center and Lakeview Personal Care, as mandated on June 8 by the Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH). All residents within Meadows Health Care Center and Lakeview Personal Care have been tested, and all other test results received have been COVID-19 negative.
Any subsequent cases will be part of our ongoing communication effort. Please check back to this webpage often for additional information and updates.
VISITORS TO LAKEVIEW PERSONAL CARE & MEADOWS HEALTH CARE CENTER: All visitors to Lakeview Personal Care and Meadows Health Care Center are still prohibited, as required per regulations by the PA Department of Health and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Even though we are in the ‘Green Phase,’ visitors are still restricted to Lakeview Personal Care and Meadows Health Care Center. The only exception is approved visitors for end of life situations.
VISITORS TO RESIDENTIAL LIVING ACCOMMODATIONS: Visitors to Residential Living are discouraged but not restricted. To limit the potential for a community-spread outbreak, all visitors must remain in the home/porch of the resident they are visiting or open outdoor amenity spaces only. Visitors are still not permitted to enter indoor common areas or indoor amenity spaces. Visitors must wear and provide their own mask.
For additional updates related to recent developments pertaining to COVID-19 and Tel Hai Retirement Community’s infection prevention methods, please read the information listed below. The Disaster Awareness Team (DAT) is initiating additional preventative measures to reduce the risk for the spread of illness. We follow protocols as provided by our Medical Director, Dr. Thomas Lawrence, the Department of Health and Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS).
For more information:
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Residential Living, please contact Katie Buck, Residential Living Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2012.
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Lakeview Personal Care, please contact Cynthia Dallara, Lakeview Personal Care Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2101.
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Meadows Health Care, please contact Janice Williams, Meadows Health Care Center Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2011.