Last Updated Tuesday, January 25, 2022
(This webpage is updated as needed.)
We wanted to provide you updated information related to Tel Hai’s infection prevention methods and our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today, we were informed that the following individuals tested positive for COVID-19:
- 1 Lakeview Personal Care resident
- 1 direct-care Lakeview Personal Care team member
- 1 direct-care Adult Day Services team member
Due to the COVID-19 positive case in Adult Day Services, ADS will be closed for the remainder of the week, with tentative plans to reopen on Monday, Jan. 31.
Please note two corrections from yesterday:
- The two direct-care team members were incorrectly identified as Meadows Health Care Center team members, when they in fact work in Lakeview Personal Care. Cumulative totals are reflective of this correction.
- Effective today within Lakeview Personal Care only (not Lakehouse Memory Support) we have paused all communal activities and meals will be served to residents within their rooms via tray service.
We are currently following the “Criteria for Return to Work for Health Care Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19” guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for team members who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Due to the recent increase in Chester County’s COVID-19 positivity rate, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status) in indoor common areas including Residential Living. Surgical masks are recommended for residents and visitors in Residential Living and Personal Care.
REMINDERS: Per current PA Department of Health Guidance for visitation to Meadows Health Care Center-
- Current visitation guidelines are still in effect and visitation is ongoing. However, due to recent COVID-19 positive cases, there are additional risks associated with visiting during an ‘outbreak investigation.’
- Anyone visiting Meadows Health Care Center is reminded they may not visit when ill; if they were in close contact or exposure to someone with COVID-19 during the prior 14 days; if they are undergoing testing for COVID-19; or if they were diagnosed with COVID-19 in the prior 10 days.
We continue to encourage everyone to remain diligent about social distancing, wearing a mask and proper hand hygiene. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to vigorously enforce all safety and security measures in place.
For all previously announced COVID-19 positive cases, please scroll down and click on “COVID-19 Cumulative Positive Cases” for a complete, historical listing.
For more information:
Tel Hai COVID-19 Information Hotline (24 hours/7 days a week): 484-796-4862
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Residential Living, please contact Katie Buck, Residential Living Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2012.
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Lakeview Personal Care, please contact Cynthia Dallara, Lakeview Personal Care Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2101.
- If you have COVID-19 questions related to Meadows Health Care, please contact Janice Williams, Meadows Health Care Center Administrator, at 610-273-9333 ext. 2011.